Thursday, July 31, 2008

SOMMORE BRINGING NEW STANDUP TO COMEDY CENTRAL


SOMMORE BRINGING NEW STANDUP TO COMEDY CENTRAL: 'The Queen Stands Alone' to premiere in September.
July 31, 2008
*Comedienne Sommore will present "The Queen Stands Alone," a film version of her stand-up act, on Comedy Central Saturday, Sept. 13.
The film will be released the following Tuesday (Sept. 30) on DVD/Home Video via Vivendi Universal and CodeBlack Entertainment.
"This is a show that I've waited oh so long to do," explains Sommore. "Over the years, I had other offers, but I turned them down because I felt that I wasn't ready at that point in my career. Comedy Central is a perfect fit. I really challenged myself with this special. I produced it and it is just fabulous."
The 41-year-old New Jersey native was last seen on TV in VH1's "Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp."


source: EURWEB.COM

No comments: